20 Jan Mini Golf League Starting 11 February
Starting 11 February 2021 we have the Maroochy River Mini Golf League starting up. It will be heaps of fun for all families, friends and businesses. All ages welcome and there is plenty of parking too.
Held over 10 weeks with a break over Easter, before concluding with a 3 week finals series finishing on 20 May 2021 with the Grand Final and bragging rights. We also have weekly prizes for Hole in Ones, Best Team Score and $10.00 Blackboard 9 inch Pizza specials every Thursday Night from 5.30pm until 7.30pm.
Here’s what Maroochy River Mini Golf League is all about:
- A team consists of 4 players, and we will place you in a team, if you are a single or pair (maximum 20 teams).
- The game is a 1 x 18 hole Stroke contest.
- We will send you the rules and conditions of play when you register to play.
- When? Starting 11 February 2021, every Thursday night from 5.30pm – 7.30pm over a 10 week season, followed by a 3 week Finals series (excludes school holidays)
- $10 per player weekly Competition Fee.
- No registration fee for Golf & Social members.
Mini Golf League Final Competition Prizes.
Over $1,000 in prizes are up for grabs. Winnings will be credited to your membership card. So get your team organised and your TEAM NAME to be the inaugural Champion Mini Golf Team.
Complete & submit the ‘Register your Interest’ form so we know you’re keen at https://maroochyriverminigolf.com.au/competitions/
We will be back in contact with you very soon with further details. In the meantime, hone your skills on our mini golf course 7 days a week. We’re open at night too!