26 Nov Contactless QR Code Ordering
Starting 7 December 2020, the Maroochy River Golf Club is keeping ahead of the times and introducing another way to order your meals in the Canecutters Bar & Bistro. Simply scan the QR code and you will be able to order & pay for your meal without leaving your table. Don’t worry you will still be able to order and pay the “old fashioned” way, using our menu.
Using your camera’s phone or a QR code scanner, the new ordering system will allow for contactless ordering and payment directly from your table. It is the way of the future, and we make it easier for our guests to search for current specials, reorder favourite meals. All this from a click of a button on your phone.
Your order goes straight to the kitchen POS screen and they begin making your order. It is then delivered direct to your table. Simple as that!
Many restaurants are heading this way as we all try and make procedures Covid-safe with less contact of menus, cash etc.
Why not try it now?
Open your camera on your phone or a QR code scanner, and scan the below image.
Please note, this is only a test image for you to try before the release date on 7 December.
Have a play and get used to the functions on the menu.
- Your food or drinks will be delivered to you at the table.
- Scan QR code with phone camera or QR scanner.
- Members sign in using member’s number & password for discounts & to use members points.
- Guest login not required, no app download.
- Choose Food or Beverage Group.
- Choose items from the options, & back arrow to go to main selections of food or beverage group to continue.
- After all selections made, go to the shopping cart to review & complete the transaction to pay.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order.
- Enjoy the view and relax while we get started on your order.